"Friday's Post"
Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas...
One month from now Malcolm will be one year old. As I cleaned the house, I saw that I still have unpacking and organizing to do. It made me think how fast this year has gone by. Eamon came in August, September and October were taken up with getting settled with a new baby and packing up our house. November and December were unpacking and getting settled in a new house. January and February we were recovering from Alice's death. In March, I started thinking about summer plans and ruled out gardening this year in April. May, we went back to GA. June we went to Maine, and now it is July again. Where did the time go?
Recently the days have flown by too. I feel that I am always busy but never get anything done. And my list of things to do just gets longer. Maybe I am just getting old, or maybe I see more things to do, or maybe I am biting off more than I can chew, but time is flying by.
Sometime soon I need to stop and relax, think, recover, and plan, but not until I finish....
No comments:
Post a Comment