Tuesday, July 22, 2014

100 Words: Fever

I don't like reading things about people being sick. It makes me start to overanalyze all my symptoms and worry about what I might have or might get. We really weren't that sick though, so I will tell you that we just had stuffy noses with a fever. This morning, I thought we are all done being sick, when I started feeling drained, only to realize I too have a fever. I guess it makes sense, when sick little boys sleep on you, give you kisses, stick their fingers in your mouth, sneeze all over your computer, etc.

So now I am curled up on the couch with my computer, drained but not wanting to go to sleep, warm and cold at the same time, and slightly fuzzy in the head. But I will post my 100 Words, and post one from yesterday because I will. And if they don't make sense and are a little rambly, I am sorry, but they make perfect sense to me right now.

Was that 100 words. I think so. I am done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment