Sunday, July 06, 2014

100 Words: Camper Discipline 1

I am working on my Camper Discipline session again. Each year I do this, I feel like I know less and less about discipline and relationships and communication. I know my inadequacy, especially as I speak to my own kids in frustration. I think, how can I be the right person for this job - both of speaking on Camper Discipline as well as being a mom.

But I also love doing this session. I love focusing on what it means to make disciples. I am thankful for the reminders of heart issues. I enjoy sharing it with these girls and remembering what it was like being in their place.

I never felt like a good counselor. Just like I don't really feel like a good mom or a good teacher or a good director. But it is exciting to see how God doesn't only use "the best" to make really great things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment