Friday, November 25, 2022

November 25

I have had so many ideas of things to write about, but I haven't sat down to do much writing in the past week. Here are some highlights.

1. Our attic is almost done! That means by Christmas I should be able to store stuff up there instead of in my living room or in the office and even some of the stuff in the basement can go out there. I'm so excited and happy.

2. While Thomas and the men worked on the attic, the boys and I watched Encanto with our friends. We loved it. It had all the feels and made me question and process a lot of things.

3. Thanksgiving was lovely. We went out to Mom and Dad's running late, of course, but the roasted sweet potatoes I made were delicious. It was lovely to talk with my extended family and even make some new friends.

4. Even though I don't feel qualified nor did I have any inclination or desire to do so, I decorated the church and, I think, it looks pretty good.

5. We did some fun school projects, like make gears out of potatoes, and illuminating al letter.

6. I did some sketching and drawing for a homemade advent calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment