Saturday, I wrote a story instead of blogging.
After church on Sunday, Eamon played his cello before the Gabrielle Ensemble concert, which featured an organ and concluded with a cello concerto. Mom and Dad came, and on the way home, we stopped for ice-cream. The boys got rather silly with their grandparents, and with the time change, we were all very tired by the time we got home.
Alas, on Monday, Aunt Anna left. We had a normal school day, but we were all sad to see her go.
Tuesdays are our crazy days, and this Tuesday was no different, with Aunt Colony in the morning, literature and Spanish in the afternoon, then shopping as fast as possible before we come home to a quick supper. Thomas has an evening class, so the boys played computer games while I tutored a friend in math.
Today, we did part of our school in the morning before I went out for a delayed birthday lunch with a friend. Now I am doing my "language arts" while the boys finish up school for the day.


No comments:
Post a Comment