Saturday, July 09, 2016

Friday Review

The last few days, I went to bed instead of writing.

Conversation of the week:
Me: Put your Nuk and Blanky in a safe place, not in the middle of the floor.
Malcolm: In my mouth? (puts it in mouth) In my pants? (takes it out and looks at it) In the middle of the floor? (drops them in the middle of the floor and runs off)
Feeling of the week: General malaise.

Music of the week: Music Together! The boys and I went to a Music Camp together. We sang, danced, listened to stories, and had fun with music. We have two more classes, but the boys have declared they don't like to dance.

Goal of the week that didn't get done: Scrubbing the floor.

Goal of the week that did get done: Desk is down from the attic. Computer is set up at desk.

General overview: The last few days have been a little busy and crazy and not very fun. I have felt ill and tired. It has been hot and humid outside. Thomas has had headaches. The boys have been their usual crazy selves.

2 comments:

  1. I bet the boys would change their minds on dance if they saw one of Aunt Anna's performances...! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete