Friday, January 09, 2015

My Christmas Cookies


I have made gingerbread cookies and sugar cookies and chocolate crinkles and many other Christmas cookies, but my family's favorite is coated Oreos. This year I took it up a notch and got fancy with two different types of coated Oreos.


I love peanut butter on my Oreos. So I opened up a sleeve of cookies, spread peanut butter on top of the cream and put the lid back on before coating them in milk chocolate. It was delicious - like a crunchy Reese's Cup. Delightful!


My husband's favorite, however, is white chocolate coated Oreos with crushed candy canes sprinkled on top. It is that simple, but oh, so delicious.


This year I made them with Double Stuff Oreos, and with normal Oreos and we all decided that the Double Stuff was too much - too sweet, too mushy, too...something. The normal ones were better.


2 comments:

  1. psssh. they were frigging delicious! I love the white-chocolate ones (especially since they didn't have any in the stores this year!) but the peanut butter ones were phenomenal, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *last year. =P

    ReplyDelete