I got my hair cut off! It was down to my waist but now it doesn't even touch my shoulders... unless I scrunch them up.
We are going away this week to an indoor water park, and I didn't want to have to deal with long hair not drying or being in the way all the time, so I cut it off. Also, I've heard that some of the ICS girls are cutting their hair at the end of the month and donating it. So I will add my hair to their donation.
When I got home from getting my hair cut, Eamon and Malcolm were playing and not really paying attention, so I got the braid out of my bag and asked Eamon what I had in my hand. He looked at it then he looked at me and laughed, "Your hair!" Then Malcolm wanted me to touch it.
Overall, they don't seem too phased by it. They might even like it if you count complete acceptance of it as "like." But a little later Thomas told me that Eamon took the braid to him with a concerned face and asked. "How did they get it off of her like this?" I think he was afraid that it hurt me or something because whenever he pulls on my hair I say "ouch!"
I don't have a good picture of it short yet, but when I do, I will post a before/after shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment