Sunday, October 26, 2014

Some Photos

 One Year Photo - I don't know if I will actually use this one, because I have plans to have another session with both boys, and maybe even a family shot.

 Malcolm on the big boy swings. He was partially proud of himself, and partly worried, but he didn't want to get down.

 Eamon is a master swinger. He especially likes underdogs and going high.

 Eamon's birthday trike. I love the little smile on his face. He was so thrilled, his whole face lit up in this grin.

 Malcolm's first time painting. We used a special homemade paint and he had a blast.

 Meanwhile, Eamon wanted to write a message to me on my computer. He worked very hard on it.

My birthday cake masterpiece. It was fun to make and tasted delicious!

NOTE to those who receive my posts via email. Please do not reply to those emails. I don't get them. If you want to email me, use my email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment