Sunday, November 17, 2013

Pictures, Week 3

 This week pictures!
 We played with Playdough - or rather I built something and Eamon played with those things. Can you tell what these things are?

 I did up 11 cups of pumpkin, and some seeds. It took three days and almost every dish in my kitchen.

 Just waking up.

His Daddy gave him a mohawk.

 Smile!

 Little feet dangling.

Drinking hot chocolate.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea what the playdo figures were but Sean immediately identified them as a bulldozer and backhoe (front L to R) and steamroller and front-end loader (back L to R)... no idea what those last two even are, lol! I guess we're all set if we have boys =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The backhoe was supposed to be an excavator. It has caterpillar treads. But the scoop was the main thing. :-) And if you ever need an education in work machines, Eamon will be glad to tell you about them.

      Delete