This week was another where I didn't take a picture every day, but I did get a picture for every day.
Tummy Time. Perhaps not the most sanitary place to practice, but he was having such fun talking while Eamon and I played. Of course he wouldn't roll over when I had the camera out, but as soon as I didn't have the camera pointing at him, he would roll over and begin to fuss.
The Kitchen Knight in his fortress. You can't see it, but he has a tea-towel cape to go with his butter knife sword and pot lid shield. His fortress is my spice cabinet. He folds out the doors to make a little square that he just fits in.
One night we had great fun with hats. We decided that we all look pretty good wearing them.
Whenever the frog shirt is clean, he wants to wear it. And he likes Daddy's hats too.
I put out the table cloth and place mats for our anniversary dinner. It looked so nice that we have kept them out. It makes our kitchen look so homey and comfortable.
Mom made this centerpiece and it goes perfectly with our green table cloth. I really liked the contrast. I have little pilgrim carvings from my grandmother that will sit beside the pumpkin this week.
Malcolm wearing an outfit Thomas wore when he was little. Eamon wore it too, but I am having a little trouble finding the digital copy of the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment