Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pictures, Week 2

This week, I didn't take pictures everyday, but I did take lots of pictures on most days. I think I missed two days. And I took some videos too, but I am not ready to post those.

 My boys all loving each other. And me loving them.

 Working on his smiles. He was grinning real big and talking, but I couldn't capture it in picture form.

 This picture is because of the washing machine saga of the week. Let it be known, Whirlpool front loading washers are not the way to go. Between mildew build up and hose clamps and missing washers (of the little round sort), I haven't done laundry for about two weeks. It is a good thing that we have lots of clothes, and very good that my mother came to the rescue by doing two loads for us.

 I built a table. Sure it was one of those you get in a box, but now Eamon has a desk and place to play and draw and snack while I am working in the kitchen.

 Animal Train. Eamon has great fun with this toy, now that he as figured out how to push it without making it fall apart.

 I have this beautiful tree out my back door. I was trying to capture its glow through the windows, but I couldn't get the settings on my camera to work quite right.

I made an apple pie. Thomas and I collaborated for a perfect companion drink. This is my photo; Thomas' is on the recipe page.

In other news, I filled up my camera card - I haven't deleted picture since May. It was odd to have my camera flash "camera card full" at me. But it was also a nice feeling to clean it all up and have more room now.

1 comment:

  1. That top photo of your boys is priceless. So wonderful!! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete