Friday, November 19, 2010

Picture to celebrate the day

This day, five years ago, I was getting married to my amazing husband!


We were very young then, and very in love.


Fortunately that love just kept growing. 
It is nice to know that we love each other more now that we did when we first got married. 


After three years of courting/dating we decided to take the plunge, and fortunately didn't get cold feet.


But today doesn't celebrate that day as much about something we did five years ago, 
but what Thomas and I have been doing for the past five years. 

 

We have been learning to love each other, and learning to love others together. 
How to work together and how to coordinate our outfits.


And what a wonderful time it has been.


2 comments:

  1. haha! you look so cute in all these pictures and Thomas looks cute in like, 10% of them. but I'm sure you think differently. ;-) what a great post. I particularly like the picture from when you guys were dating... seems like a long time ago! I guess it was! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for anniversaries! Congratulations (again, I think). What great things God does!

    ReplyDelete