By William Shakespeare
Performed by American Shakespeare Center
Performed in the Blackfriars Theater, Staunton, VA
For our first anniversary, Thomas and I went to see As You Like It. Isn't that so romantic. Of course I liked our Orlando better, I mean, I fell in love with him, but it was a fun time.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I am very excited.
I just use a Mac short-cut on this Dell computer. It didn't do what it was supposed to.
My kids looked really cute today in their Pilgrim Hats. We had popcorn and cinamon\raisin bread for our Thanksgiving feast. We also sang a blessing: "For health and strength and daily food we thank Thee now, oh God." Th last phrase we fold our hands and bow our heads. It was sweet to watch the thankfulness on their faces. They also did a short pre-chapel program.
I love this class, not that I didn't love last year's students, but this class is different, and more affectionate, being mostly girls. There are fewer of them too, so I can enjoy each one more since I can interact with them more.
I am really excited for Thanksgiving, and the break surrounding it.
Ok, I am done now.
No comments:
Post a Comment