Some days, sanity is the missing piece. I flit from one thing to another, barely surviving, but somehow making it through another day.
Other days, I am convinced that a routine would solve the problems. If I got up at the same time, went to bed at the same time, if my boys had fits at the same time everyday... then I could prepare adequately and all would be well.
Still other days it is socialization. I actually do miss people. I miss their perspectives interrupting to my endless inner narrative. Being lost in my story world or listening to my inner critic can be exhausting, but I never think of calling people.
So what is really missing? I haven't the slightest idea, but I thought maybe if I write my thoughts down I can find it. Maybe it is nothing but that perpetual nagging that the world is changing before my eyes, but I am too busy to notice or too blind to be thankful. Maybe if I open my eyes and pause long enough to write 100 words every day, it will be enough. Maybe.
![]() |
| I made this today from a photo I shot on a walk recently. |

No comments:
Post a Comment