Sunday, November 26, 2017

Week 4 Pictures

November 19: Since it was our anniversary, I should have taken a picture of Thomas and I, but instead, I got some sweet pictures of the boys.



November 20: Also taken on the 19th.



November 21: We go this new double candle holder, which is really beautiful. The candles are beeswax so they burn so nicely.



November 22: I went into school to help with Eamon's class's Thanksgiving Party. It was so much fun! Sometimes I miss teaching Kindergarten, but most of the time, I am just so thankful to be a mom who can come in and help.



I didn't take any picture on Thanksgiving day, though my husband got some really nice ones. And Friday was very much a recovery day, so I also didn't take any pictures on that day either. But here was a cool chair that I saw the next day. It is made from ties.



November 25: The sky was beautiful on the way up to our extended family's sing-a-long.


No comments:

Post a Comment