A few years ago, I took a picture for every day in November. I thought I'd try it again.
Nov. 1: I went to Walmart to find good prices on Halloween Costumes. We got Ant Man and Iron Man.
Nov. 2: We also got Batman and Robin
Nov. 3: My sister and I tried our hand at making tiramisu. I learned lots and think I would try it again sometime. I'd use a different sponge cake recipe though.
Nov. 4: We had some neighbor boys over to play in the yard (I wouldn't let them in because my boys had been inside all day). I had also hung up the boys blankets to air them out one last time before the cold sets in. The four boys had so much fun playing in and around the blankets, but I was afraid of opening the door and disturbing them. When my camera focused on the screen, I felt it captured the distance between their imaginary world an my real one.




No comments:
Post a Comment