Monday, November 13, 2017

Week 2 Pictures



November 5th: The best way to end the weekend is family coloring night. Except then we want to stay up to late to finish our pictures...



November 6th: Olive Fingers...



Nov 7: The winter weather has set in, although the snow only lasted a day. We went to a friend's house to celebrate with a birthday lunch. As we were finishing, a child yelled, "It's snowing!" The birthday boy kept saying, "God blessed me with snow! God blessed me!"



November 8th: Getting ready for the Christmas Bazaar at church... they all sold! Now I am making more to sell a The No Clutter Mom shop!



November 9th: Take 2 of tiramisu, enjoyed by all. I made the sponge cake and the filling the week before, but I refrigerated it all, hoping it would last until my mother-in-law came. I put it together in the morning and by the evening all the flavors blended deliciously. It could have used a bit more filling, but I didn't have any more left from before.



November 10th: The morning we wished would never end. In this picture, Aunty is telling the story of the Nutcracker. Not pictured is stories and stories and PJ Mask adventures and talking and wishing it could last for a long time.



November 11: Flash back to Thursday. This is my nephew up on his tip toes, trying to play Legos like his cousins. I love his little toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment