Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas

Eamon woke up at 7. But the rest of us didn't begin to move until 8. It must have been the longest hour of his life because around 8:05, he began to cry. The rest of the day, I think made up for the wait. I gave him my phone and told him to take some pictures...






Malcolm peeked down the stairs. "I got it, I got my Lincoln Logs. I know it is them!" It was and he was delighted. There were also Legos, weapons, candy, a few other things, and BOOKS! When I tried to take a picture, they were too engrossed in their books to focus on the camera. They would peek up, but I was always too slow to capture their glances before they looked back down... I have about 7 of these pictures of the tops of their heads, but they tried to look up each time.


The rest of the day has been relaxing... which means we haven't eaten on time for any of our meals, because Mom is playing with Legos or reading with the boys. But now everyone is tired out. Early bedtimes and many more days of vacation yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment