Monday, June 06, 2016

Song for My Sister

I was thinking about my sister, and this song happened to come to my head... I haven't recorded it yet, but here are the lyrics.

My Sister

If you were a door away
I'd bring you a bouquet
Of flowers
Or call you just to see
If you'd come for a cup of tea
And scones
And chocolate

Chorus
I'd call you my sister
Even if you weren't
Because that's what I want you to be

No matter how far away
We'll talk almost every day
For hours
And when we can't do that
'Cuz our schedules just don't match
I'll pray
For you every day

Chorus

Some day we'll sit
On a porch and knit
Or crochet
No matter what I forget
I'm sure I'll never let
You go
'Cuz you're my sister
My baby sister

Dancing in the sun light

No comments:

Post a Comment