Monday, April 13, 2015

Picture Post

I tend to forget to take photos during the winter, and since I have gotten my phone, I am afraid that I have been a lot worse about picking up my camera. But I have a few from the past month to share.

Jawa Malcolm 
Jawa Eamon

 Second day of Spring at Ritas
The first day of Spring was too snowy to even leave the house, but the boys were so disappointed, we went the next day.

Easter Baskets at the Easter Egg Hunt at our church

Playing outside for the first time this spring! 
 Run, boys, run! Get rid of those winter nasties!

I told the boys to go up to bed for naps; they got as far as the steps.

It has been a long hard winter, but it seems that at last spring has sprung! Now we just need to get on a better sleeping/waking schedule (as always).

1 comment:

  1. aww Carrie they are both so precious! thank you for sharing pics with us! <3

    ReplyDelete