Monday, November 21, 2011

6 Years

Six years ago from Saturday, Thomas and I got married. And the past six years have been the best of my life. And this year our small family shared the celebration together.

Family Photo by Amanda Bennett

We couldn't do anything too much because Eamon still needs to eat every three hours. However we still had a lovely day. Thomas surprised me by taking me out to breakfast. Then we went grocery shopping (just like the old days walking round Food Lion). At 4, we watched a soccer game, and at half-time began making dinner while watching. Thomas made his amazing hamburgers and I made apple pastries, although I didn't get to finish them until later, because Eamon woke up early and wanted to eat immediately. And in the evening we finished watching The New World.


It was a good day. 

Thanks, Thomas. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful. don't ever forget how lucky you are lady - what you have is maybe the rarest thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete