Saturday, December 11, 2010

Our Tree

It isn't a very good picture, but the tree is lovely. You should stop by and see it sometime.

3 comments:

  1. aww, how pretty! my tree is not as pretty, because it is a fake tree and also because we can't turn the lights on because Owen will chew on the cord and get zapped. also, the bottom half of the tree isn't decorated anymore because Owen climbed in the tree and got out all the decorations he could reach. so all the decorations are on the top half of the (small) tree, and all the bottom branches are facing the ground where Owen sits in them. also, Santa is at a really odd angle and periodically plummets from the treetop. frankly, the colored lights I put up on the windows are lookin a little more festive

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw this video, I thought of Owen... http://icanhascheezburger.com/2010/12/13/funny-pictures-videos-simons-cat-santa-claws/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! so true. there's one about cats and boxes that reminded me of my kitty too!

    ReplyDelete