Kate said it. "God is so good, Carrie, God is so good."
And he is. Sometimes we forget, sometimes we are not paying attention, sometimes we don't understand, and sometimes we don't know how to say anything else. God is good.
How is God good? Well, last week was awful. I had to sleep sitting up for three nights because of a cough/persistent tickle in my throat. So I didn't really sleep well and neither do Thomas. And I had a pretty bad attitude because I was tired. So poor Thomas couldn't do anything right and neither could I. And I was just grumpy and crabby and nasty. But God was good and still is.
But He still loves me. He forgives all my iniquities, heals all my diseases, redeems my life from the pit, crowns me with steadfast love and mercy, and satisfies me with good things so that my youth is renewed like the eagles. (paraphrase of Psalm 103)
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
bless his holy name!
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits.
God is so good.
And don't forget it, Carrie Joy. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment