Monday, February 04, 2008

I got a hair cut!

Actually I got several hairs cut. In fact the floor around the chair was covered with red and gold and brown curls. The lady who cut my hair kept asking if I felt bald, but I felt light and happy. Thomas said it was spunky and it fit my personality better than my previous hair cut. I have been told I look older and that I look younger. I think my students were a little weirded out too, but by the end of the day they had gotten over it.

I like the feel of it on my face and the way if wiggles when I shake my head. I like being able to wash, dry, comb, and rub some gel in it and then be done. The biggest change is that I have bangs. Not bangs that stay in the front of my forehead, but ones that come down the side of my face. I haven't had bangs since I was six. I am not annoyed by them yet, but that might happen if I am not carefull. If I can get Thomas to take some pictures on his digital camera I will have some up soon. If not, you will just have to wait until you come visit.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:35 PM

    you must post pictures!

    maybe you won't get annoyed with them... I've had my bangs (and short hair) for for 1 1/2 years now and I can't imagine doing without them... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! PLEASE post pics!!! I can't wait to see! I always thought you'd be adorable with short hair!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures are coming. I didn't feel cute on Tuesday, Wednesday I was sick, Thursday was exhausting, so they will come...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are all waiting with baited breath. But feel better!

    ReplyDelete