Friday, February 22, 2008

Hooray!

Today is a snow day, but I am at school. Why is that happy? Because I walked here with my wonderful husband who didn't have to go to work because of the six and accumulating inches of snow. Why did we walk here? Because I was all crazy from drinking some incredible coffee, and we wanted to do some stuff on-line with a faster connection than our dial-up. Why did I drink caffeinated coffee if it makes me crazy? Because it is a snow day and we had time to make it in our French Press which my dear and wonderful brother gave to us for Christmas. (This dear and wonderful brother is not to be confused with the loving and adorable brother, not that the qualities don't overlap.)

There is a slight bummer though. We had planned on going to a Matt and Shannon Heaton concert, but now cannot because there is too much snow and driving 2 hours would probably take four or more and could be dangerous. However listening to bits of songs on-line is somewhat comforting.

I haven't mentioned it on my blog, but Thomas has, so in case you don't know, we have to move by April. Our land-lord is selling the house we live in and the new owners want to live in it, so we have to move. The deal will be finalized in April, so we have a little time to look. It will, however, be absolutely crazy because March and April are the main rehearsal months for the play Keith and I are directing. Momma suggested that we get the cast to help us move on one of our workdays. I think it sounds like a great idea, but I don't know if the kids will think so. We also need all the time we can to get ready, so I would hate to take away time from rehearsal and such. We would be grateful for prayers as we find a house and for sanity as we pack up and relocate.

I hope to start packing up the attic today and tomorrow. We'll see how that goes. Maybe will all the energy I have I will be Speedy Carrie, aka Crash Bang Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment