Monday, December 10, 2007

Pretty Thanksgiving Pictures

On Thanksgiving Day my family took a walk on my grandparents' property. I have always loved the scenery and whenever Grandpa would take us up on the hill, he would tell us how we could trace our lineage back to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, three brothers who settled the area.

This Thanksgiving was beautiful. We went out just as the sun was setting and the tops of the trees caught the sunlight.

But the sun hadn't set on top of the hill yet, and we saw both ends of a rainbow.

The lighting was perfect for some really fun photographs.


I think milkweed is really pretty. I wonder if I was a monarch butterfly in a previous life.

An old apple tree: there used to be a whole orchard but only a few are still standing. The apples are still delicious.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:07 PM

    Hey Carrie. It's good to get an update. (I actually hadn't read for a while so I read your last several posts.) Looking forward to seeing you later this month. :)

    ReplyDelete