I started to post on Monday, but the pictures that I tried to post took forever and then they didn't look right. So I gave up. I was going to show you some pictures of the pumpkin patch, but one of my students parents don't want their child's pictures posted in public forums. I had some pictures with out her in it, but they were the ones that were giving me trouble.
Now it is Friday and I am very glad. However, this weekend came too fast. I wouldn't mind a few Friday nights in a row, but that sounds really lazy. There are just many things I want and need to do, but I haven't been doing them and having really good conversations with different people instead. So now it is Friday and I will leave in about 15 mins. and I haven't decorated my classroom or finished our Christmas tree made out of paper cut-out hands.
I gave a speech on the benefits of participating in drama. I don't think I had any converts, but I do think I encouraged people who already agreed with me. I guess that is a small benefit.
Thats all folks.
I gave a speech on the benefits of participating in drama. I don't think I had any converts, but I do think I encouraged people who already agreed with me. I guess that is a small benefit.
Thats all folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment