Monday, July 09, 2007

Title: Learning Box

The title area of this blog isn't working so, I can't make the title properly.

Todays project was making number papers. I got so tired I tried to take a nap inside a big box that I have in my classroom. Instead of falling asleep I envisioned uses for my box. I am turning it into a learning box. On one wall it will have the alphabet, another will have words to read, another will have some other activities. So instead of finishing all my math papers, I painted a box.

I also looked for plays this year. Friday I hope to buy some proofing scripts. I am excited about a few of them, but am still look for others. If you know of any good plays, let me know what they are, and where to get them, and I will be very happy.

By the way, if you want to read about some exciting things happening around our house, read here. Happy Birthday, Erendis, from me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment