Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Drama

I started to post yesterday, but I didn't have much to say. Today was the second rehearsal for our play. It was the first for this group of student though. They did a wonderful job and there is so much more to think about and work with now that I have seen them act their character.

When I cast, because I am not really good, I have to guess and go with instinct on who could play what role. I can pray then guess, but I never know if I have done a good job of it, or just a cast that will learn a lot and do an ok play. After these first two rehearsal, I can see how well God answered those prayers. We have a great cast, and even through one rehearsal I can see character growth and a willingness to learn.

Now I have to be careful not to expect such progress each time. We have a lot to do and not a lot of time, and if we keep up this rate, we will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment