Why a Bean Patch? It is a great place to tell stories, share insights, be crazy, face your fear of bugs, as well as pick beans.
I'm not a non-blogger, but will accept your invitation nonetheless. :-) I'm glad to see that you have a blog.
blogger - livejournal allsame.'Comment'love, b(r)other
yay! I am glad you have a blog. I was also amused at your "Fred Beans" post...=)Hannah
hey Carrie I read your blog! I'm glad you have one now....check out mine:xanga.com/professorglimormyspace.com/professorglimlove,Mary Kathryn W.
Yarrr!(Guess what day it be?)
I'm not a non-blogger, but will accept your invitation nonetheless. :-) I'm glad to see that you have a blog.
ReplyDeleteblogger - livejournal allsame.
ReplyDelete'Comment'
love, b(r)other
yay! I am glad you have a blog. I was also amused at your "Fred Beans" post...=)
ReplyDeleteHannah
hey Carrie I read your blog! I'm glad you have one now....check out mine:
ReplyDeletexanga.com/professorglim
or
myspace.com/professorglim
love,
Mary Kathryn W.
Yarrr!
ReplyDelete(Guess what day it be?)