Friday, September 22, 2006

Psalm 103

Praise the LORD, oh my soul,
And all that is in me, praise His holy Name.
Praise the LORD, oh my soul,
And forget not all His benefits.

This is a command. If it were not, you can be sure I wouldn't be. But then my focus would be on me and my problems. I guess problems are really not mine anyway; they belong to God. He will take care of them. Therefore I can and will say, "Praise the LORD."

Praise God for being good.
Praise God for being my strength and shield.
Praise God for His Son's saving blood.
Praise God that I am not in control, nor do I have to be in control.
Praise God that He understands our sin, and those who sin against us, and shows His love in many ways.
Praise the LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment