Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Today, besides Talk Like A Pirate Day, is picture day. It was nice to see little boys wearing ties, and one even a jacket, and little girls all combed and curled. Good thing pictures are in the morning. By lunch none of us looked prim. I am sure I looked frazzled. But that is true for any day in the Kindergarten class room.

A few other random thoughts:
Isn't it funny that you can miss someone you see every day?
If they learn nothing else, I want my students to know that I love them.
Sometimes the most beautiful thing is a child running towards you with her arms open wide for a hug, or the child that shyly walks beside and slips his hand in yours.
Laughter and crying use the similar muscles and often have the same effect on the well-being of a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment