Monday, May 09, 2016

Quick post

I have more thoughts than I have time to write. Yesterday was mother's day and I have three posts thought out for that. I also have been working on one in my head about the difference between respect and tolerance. There is also the children's message from yesterday that I could share.

However, I don't have time to write and rewrite them. I have less than one hour before the boys wake up and we are going to plant some seeds and maybe go to the park, and I have laundry to hang out, dishes to put away, dishes to wash, a box springs to vacuum, a kitchen to clean and ground beef to either cook or figure out what to do with...

So maybe I will have time to write later, but right now, I'm off. On days like today, I wouldn't mind just a bit of the Flash's speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment