I got on Twitter. I have given myself a challenge to write a Twitter Poem every week. Supposedly it is supposed to be 140 characters or less, though I have already made exceptions. It has been a fun creative outlet. Here they are.
April 22
Every dandelion is a gift for Mommy
Every tear is needs a kiss
Superheroes, Legos, friends,
This is my four year old boy.
April 13 (two tweets)
Notice the little things Mama
Notice the little things Mama
He won't be two forever
He's ready to run
And ready to climb
And go on the next adventure
But his bumps need your kisses
But his bumps need your kisses
He looks in your eyes
And he needs his morning cuddles
So be thankful for little things
He won't be 2 forever
April 6: Morning Haiku
Sleepy eyes
April 6: Morning Haiku
Sleepy eyes
Stumbling down the stairs
Great big hug and potty time
Little boy wakes up
Good Morning
No comments:
Post a Comment