Sunday, March 13, 2016

Gardening by Theology

These were just some thoughts that I had while cleaning up our yard.

In the spring, I am a Hyper-Calvinist Gardener. Any plant I have not chosen I will pull up and throw in to the fire to burn... actually throw into a black garbage bag, since we can burn in town.

But by late spring, I am more Arminian with my plants and I will let any plant grow that is beautiful and grows they way it should.

By the end of summer, I am full Deist. I have set everything in place and let the plants take care of themselves. 

In the fall, I tend toward a Wrathful Deity and ready to pull up everything and burn it before the winter sets in.

And during the winter, I deny there is a garden and go full Atheist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment