Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

We had just a little party for Eamon. We weren't going to do anything, but when I found out that my brother didn't have rehearsal, we invited his family over for some cake. Keith took some of the pictures, and caught some really great facial expressions.


Eamon enjoyed his gifts from that day - books, blocks, and a rocking horse. The next weekend, we gave him a few more when the entire family got together - a musical instrument set, stacking doughnuts, and the Noah's Ark that my grandparents built for me. He likes having new toys to play with, but he still prefers my computer and the stereo system if I am not looking.

He also likes playing the piano, by which I mean pounding on it for a few seconds then trying to climb it and pull everything off.

No comments:

Post a Comment