Monday, June 11, 2012

What!

Today, Eamon pulled himself to a stand - TWICE! I am so not ready for this. Between his scootching and love for power cords, I am already having to not let him out of my sight. And I am not getting anything done! Even now he is crawling all over me (because he started screaming in his play seat). But at least as the present moment he is avoiding the keyboard.


He is also feeding himself Cheerios! Where's that tiny passive little baby? How big is Eamon? So big!

1 comment:

  1. I figured it would not be long. And I can totally see him going from scootching to standing and walking! You might want to seriously consider baby proofing your lower cabinet and hutch doors...and hiding all the power cords :-) In 6 months he is going to be everywhere! But maybe he won't be a climber. They do say that babies tend to focus on one big skill at a time, so maybe talking will be his next frontier. At any rate, you are right in that the adventure has just begun, and will continue to unfold. Yeah for new books and omelette pans. Yeah for Eamon!

    ReplyDelete