Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Summer Break

Now that I don't have school telling me, I don't know when summer break begins. Did it begin when Kate came home from college, or the ending of ESL, or perhaps the visit from some of Thomas' family, or today, with the end of the ICS school year, or will it start with the first day of summer? Or perhaps in my current job, there are no summer breaks, no vacation days, but rather 24-7 for the rest of my life?

Although summer break is probably a thing of the past, and for the future, I am looking forward to this summer. Eamon is learning new things and growing more every day. By the end of the summer he will probably have lots (well, some) teeth, be walking, and maybe even saying a few words. He can't wait until he can eat grown-up food either.

But there is also so much to do this summer! I need to work on the ICS website, rework the ESL program and keep in touch with everybody, help my brother find a play, teach Girls' Club, as well as the normal everyday stuff. My new goals for the summer are to exercise daily (and log in my exercise and food) and to journal my devotions. Because I am writing everyday for my devotions, it has been hard to find time and ideas for my blog, but I will write when I can. If I don't I will forget all sorts of things that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment