In Pennsylvania I have a great family too.
It was getting dark the night I took this picture, so I couldn't get pictures of the fun times that followed - frisbee as the sunset, sitting on the grass with Grandma, watching Edmund fall over because our grassy lawn is both sloped and very rough. I did get some fun pictures of my "little" brother, but I put them up over on facebook. My photoshop brain was not working very well today.
In about 11 weeks a new member will be added to both families! With every kick and somersault that I feel in my belly, I am getting more excited and more nervous. I know that there is nothing we can do to be completely ready, but the list of things that need to happen before baby arrives keeps getting longer, and I keep getting more and more tired! Daily naps are haven't been so important since I was teaching Kindergarten.
But the excitement of meeting this little personality inside me is growing. I wonder about him a lot. Will he look like his daddy? Will he have hair? Will he be a good sleeper? Will he be as ornery as he sometimes seems right now? Not that any of those things matter. Already I love him lots and can't wait to give him hugs and kisses.

No comments:
Post a Comment