Monday, August 29, 2011

My Nephew

Edmund turned one last Wednesday! And he has entered the list as third favorite person to photograph. Thomas is the first, Kate is the second, and Edmund is the third, though I expect this order will get slightly altered when "Jim Jimmy Jim Jim Jim" arrives.


I love how many different facial expressions he has, and how he communicates so much, even though he can't say many words.

I also love the way you can see both his Daddy's facial expressions, as well as his Mommy's.


He is beginning to realize that other people are looking at him. Sometimes that means looking very worried when he has grabbed someones legs besides his Daddy's. Sometimes it means giving a cheesy grin.


When I got out my camera on Saturday for his party, before I even took a picture, he blinked his eyes like he was getting ready for the flash. I think I am getting a reputation or something.


Not only is he lots of fun to take pictures of, I really enjoyed making him a little pirate costume. It is a little big, but I wanted to make sure he could wear it for a while. The pants still ended up being longer than I meant them to be, but for not having a pattern or measurements to go by, I think I did OK.

1 comment: