The play is over. The cast party was Saturday. Now all that remains is moving my sewing machine back to the basement and organizing my paperwork. I had a blast this play season. My cast was fun, the play was funny, my brother was the director and I could focus on the little details. That meant I got to do costuming again. And make a flag. And rely on my mother to take care of a whole bunch more details. And guess what? I even finished most of my thank-you notes already. I was very pleased with myself.
Now I have time to get online and clean my classroom and organize my desk and get caught up on grading before Parent Teacher Conferences get started. What fun. Life doesn't really slow down, but the immediacy of certain tasks does ease up. And Hooray, no school tomorrow! So maybe I can really get caught up.
Well, this is the official back to the blog, so stop by every now and again, let me know what's up with you and I would be delighted to try to keep in touch better.
welcome back to blogging! I've missed your posts. maybe I'll try to get back into blogging myself... eventually
ReplyDelete