Monday, June 30, 2008

It is time to post

It is Monday, the only day I really get to use the internet, but I don't have much to blog about.

I have been reading Madeline L'Engle, who is an amazing author, and have found the way she looks at things refreshing.

I have been reading Jeffery Overstreet, who has opened my mind to new ways of thinking about art.

I have been reading Romans, which has reminded me of the foundation of my faith, taking my mind and my heart, making them work together, rather than at odds, and it has confirmed and convicted me.

These three readings have made me do a lot of thinking. The way they all work together and build off each other reminds me of the power of the Holy Spirit, who is able to use whatever is around us to draw us closer to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment