The bad part about getting breaks from school is that they end and you have to go back. It is Tuesday and I am ready for Saturday.
The weather has been lovely. I took the kids outside to run around, but I told them they couldn't fall in the mud. To ensure that they didn't we played on the playground that has little stones and no mud. No one fell badly; a few fell from monkey bars, but they landed on their feet, mostly. We didn't have to wear our coats though. Last night we sat on the porch. Kind of crazy weather for January in PA; I'm not complaining though.
I have been kind of stressed the last week or so. I think that is the reason I haven't been sleeping so well. Maybe it has to do with the occasional discomfort in my tummy and head too. I know it makes me more impatient with my students. So I should just stop, right. Ha. I don't think my stress is real bad, but it has been enough to make me wish for a break. I don't think I am going to get much rest done. Is there a way to schedule rest, so you just stop everything, even thinking and feeling, but just enjoy the restfulness? Maybe I should start Yoga or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment