After four days of Kindergarten, I am tired of school. No one lets me go first or listens to me. They don't color very nicely either. And rest time isn't long enough. We learned Ii and Uu, but everyone forgot them today. The kids are really noisy too.
It will get better, I know. I will learn to love Kindergarten, again. Last year I thought the kids didn't know anything. This year I feel like the parents don't know anything, I mean about school and kids. Tomorrow is Parent Orientation. They need it. I need it too.
I still don't have a play selected, and I don't have a lot time to look. In fact, I need to go do lesson plans so I can be ready to leave soon.
Love to all my faithful readers. Even more love to all my faithful commenters.... hehehehe
Ros
How about The Secret Garden for a play?
ReplyDeleteOooh - I like the Secret Garden.
ReplyDeleteIt is a great idea. The version I found only has 8 cast members, which is a bit small.
ReplyDelete