Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I am alive

It seems that it has been ages since I have sat down to really write anything or look at anyone's blogs so sorry about the lack of communication. I have been sick, but yesterday I felt much better and today was really good. The last few days I felt sick when I ate anything, and didn't feel hungry at all. I was hungry at snack and at lunch and after school!

Today in Kindergarten we talked like a pirate to celebrate "Talk Like A Pirate Day." We did handwriting in pirate, played a Pirate game (not like games pirates would play, but a game about pirates), and read a very politically incorrect pirate story. It was very cute to see a little "princess girl" talking like a pirate and doing quite well.

On Thursdays, a high school girl comes in to Kindergarten as an aide. After lunch last week, when the student came back to the room, one boy said to me, "Look, there is your servant." I said she wasn't my servant, but my aide. He responded, "Yeah, your maid." We cleared that up, and fortunately my aide wasn't offended, but greatly amused.

All the teachers got two-way radios, so this is "Kindergarten signing off."

No comments:

Post a Comment