Monday, August 27, 2007

News Forcast

Today was the first day of teacher inservice. That means school for teachers before the school starts. It always sounds depressing, but it really is good. Tonight I get to meet the kiddies and their parents at a picnic, and they get to meet me. Thomas' rain dance doesn't seem to have worked. I am feeling rather anti-social at the present moment and dreading the experience. Tomorrow is inservice again, but followed by the Kindergarten party, where all the Kindergarteners come and scope me out and I do the same to them. Wednesday is inservice and one week before school starts. Then I have to finish getting the classroom ready - hang up posters, label desks, books, and crayons, and similar tasks. But Saturday is a trip to ! Katana ! where my husband enjoys sushi and I enjoy not making dinner, drinking green tea, and watch my husband be happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Ros! I hope your first day was spectacular!! :-)

    ReplyDelete