Monday, August 13, 2007

Georgia Pictures


We enjoyed the Little Grand Canyon, but to get the beauty, you will have to go there. My pictures do not do it justice. Even though we were not all there (missed you entorin), we took a blazingly hot, nice and tiring, but beautiful and fun hike.

I had to whip out my camera to catch this picture while she was still framed by the trees.

The oldest of my beautiful sister-in-laws.

I love calling you guys sister-in-laws. It is almost as fun as saying husband because it means I am related to such great people that I love.

And who is this handsome man? He's a really great guy that I happened to meet... and fall in love with... and marry. Happiness!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:38 PM

    well thanks, Sister-in-law. :) I can't imagine our family without you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:07 AM

    I completely agree. Thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete