Monday, June 25, 2007

First week of summer

This is my first week of summer. Besides the fact that summer officially started last week, I haven't been on my summer schedule until... well, until today. I don't know how long the current summer schedule will work.

The week after school let out was the Shakespeare class and we were really busy, so it didn't count as summer. Last week, I got some stuff done, but the priorities were resting and relaxing and hanging out with friends. So it was my vacation week.

Now, since I missed school so much (and because it is a good summer job), I am tutoring the summer school students. Right now I have two with a possibility (still not confirmed) of two more.

My neck has been bothering me this past weekend. It hurts most when I look to the right or left, or roll it around. Sometimes it hurts at night, and laying in bed in the morning really isn't very comfortable. But there doesn't seem to be anything else wrong with me. I am getting it checked tomorrow.

In other news, I got new nail polish and mascara and need to get some new lipstick. I am working on some medieval looking shirts for Thomas. I am reading some Francine Rivers books. The house is still an unorganized mess. My toenails are a dark maroon color, due to nail polish, but not the new stuff I just got. I cannot wait until we go to GA. We had roast beef yesterday for lunch and roast beef sandwiches for lunch today. We are going to pick up my family on July 5 when they come back from Zambia! YAY!

That's all and see you next week.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:58 PM

    I can't wait till you come to GA either!! I have very wonderful memories from Christmas. I will pretty much count the days when I found out what days y'all are coming.

    ReplyDelete