Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Countdown!

Seven school days until Christmas! My students are thrilled and incredibly excited.

Six school days until boys' auditions.

Five school days until girls' auditions.

Four school days until our Grandparent's Christmas Party.

Three school days until our Drama Meeting.

Two school days until our Spirit Week Basketball Game (actually the second one, but this one is a home game.)

One school day until tomorrow night...

Tonight is a Christmas Concert!

Christmas shopping will have to fit in somewhere, as will eating bear and doing laundry. Maybe there will even be time for sewing and drawing. YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Eating bear? Did you kill it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was out in the woods gathering pinecones, and all of a sudden I heard a noise behind me. I turned to face a huge bear. It wasn't looking in the pleasantest of moods, so I pulled out my hidden weapon and killed it before it could attack...

    Nope, the husband of a co-worker did.

    ReplyDelete